Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

At least I'm doing something right

Work is busy busy busy



With so much on my plate, I am bound to make a few mistakes. Of course, the good deeds are quickly forgotten, but the bad sticks around like an icky hangover.

On the home front, this orchid from Evie (yes, she spoils me rotten) is positively bursting with blooms. The first orchid I've ever had that didn't shrivel up dead within a week.

It's so nice to come home and know I'm not a total screw up!

3 comments:

I AM VERY MARY said...

Sending positive life affirmations your way today: YOU ARE NOT A TOTAL SCREW UP. hee hee

leslie said...

oh man, i had a bad day at work yesterday myself. i actually had a patient go all the way to the doctor (which is a big deal) to make a formal complaint when i couldnt see if her baby was a boy or a girl, THEN the dr actually called me to put me on the spot like there was something wrong with ME!!! come on now, sometimes you just cant see and its not the techs fault (she was only 15 weeks pregnant anyways, too early for me to be guessing) so THEN she has the nerve to come back in to the ultrasound office and raise a stink that she wants ANOTHER ultrasound with the OTHER tech, loudly saying she doesnt want ME again and it better be free and on and on and on.... i know i should just say to myself its no big deal. but after all that, i was ready to cry. soooooooo it is nice to come home to a happy loving family and know your friends still like you. I LIKE YOU JEN!!! you are the best and super smart and cool too. (hawaii is coming, dont forget!)

Heather said...

what a beautiful plant!!