Pages

Monday, November 12, 2007

A Thankful Care Package

Sending a little Thanksgiving cheer to my cousin-in-law serving a Mission for his church overseas



The contents include a honeycomb turkey, a few fall comfort food items, a felt garland, and a turkey finger puppet. I also made up a few cards that say "I'm thankful for..." I thought he could share the Thanksgiving tradition with some of folks he has met in the Philippines. He can save the cards as a memento of his time abroad.



(garland close-up)



(finger puppet close-up)

3 comments:

Di said...

These are so cute! I love the finger puppet! What a great package!!

Junie Moon said...

What a lovely gift! I think it's helpful for those a long way from home to have things like this to help them feel still part of things at home. You're so sweet to do this.

Jenn Maruska said...

I'm sure he'll smile alot when he opens that package : D