Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Real Friends Paint Together

This past weekend, I half jokingly asked my pal Evie if she would come help paint my living room



To my surprise, she enthusiastically agreed to help, and showed up at the appointed time donning her painting attire. We picked out the paint color (Parchment, by Ralph Lauren), and painted the whole entire room, lickety-split.

For those of you out there who have lamented that we do not live closer, be careful what you wish for - If you move in near me, I'm putting you to work!

3 comments:

Junie Moon said...

What a blessing to have such a good friend pitch in to help. I'm sure it made the effort and the time so much more enjoyable. I love that color, parchment, and have looked at the paint chip myself. Your room looks great.

My sister is pretty good about helping, too. She loves to paint so all I have to do is say, "I've been thinking about painting," and she's over here with paintbrush in hand.

leslie said...

wish i had the time!! sorry i screwed up the felt club again!! you might have to remind me months earlier so i can get it on my schedule, gosh i want to go! have fun for me.

Little Stitcher said...

lovely display! xxxx