Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2007

More Nesting

The thing is, if you did move in next door, it wouldn't be much of a surprise when you came over to my house, seeing as I've managed to blog about every single room. Here's an update on a recent one - the laundry room



A new curtain, made from the pillowcase I received from Rebecca during our birdie swap. This represents the replacement of the last set of mini blinds in our rental - yeah!

I also made a liner for my laundry basket (from another pillowcase)



And put a Fall bow on my mousie doorstop from Shara



Ok - I'll try to save a few surprises in case you do come for a visit!

3 comments:

Sheri said...

I love your use of pillow cases! I actually need a new laundry basket liner myself, did you do anything special to make it? My original liner has a round bottom to fit the basket. Thanks!

domi2.5 said...

Loved the basket liner, great idea using pillow cases!

BTW I'm usually a lurker here, and I've been wondering about Chuy. How's the little guy doing?

Rebecca said...

I'm so glad you got to use that birdie pillow case! It looks great. :) And I love the basket liner idea. If you're sharing how you made it, I'd love to know! I have a few of those baskets. :)

hugs