Pages

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Mail Call!

Nothing like coming back from a trip and finding a GIANT box waiting for you! This one from the very giving and very thoughtful Barb. The box contained...

The most beautiful rice paper napkins (decoupagers - eat your heart out)



Miscellaneous Japanese photo holders (?)



Decoupaged Easter eggs



The-most-fabulous-wonderful-calendar-dishtowel-with-my-birth-year...and folksy pictures...and sequins (!!!)



I can't tell you how much I adore this! I had an idea as to how I could use it in a project but...it would mean cutting into it...and I don't think I would have the heart to do that. I'll have to sleep on it (the idea - not the dishtowel. Though that's tempting considering how much I LOVE it!)

And here's the reason the box was so big



Barb sent Chuy a new comfy bed! This is getting to be one spoiled pup. We're not sure at this point if he's getting better, or if he's just going to continue milk attention from us.

7 comments:

Junie Moon said...

What a wonderful package and such a lovely thing to do for your pup. I hope he's getting better.

jungle dream pagoda said...

You should absolutely project away and cut into that awesome dishtowel,unless,you are considering framing it.

woof nanny said...

Oh yay, I'm so glad Chuy likes his bed. I think you can turn it orange side up too--kind of extra padding on that side. And the thing unzips for washing. I am soooo glad you like the towel too--I wasn't sure but I love the idea of the birth year gift. There was wool felt in a brown paper bag too--I hope you got that.

Anne said...

Aww, that little bed is sweet.

African Kelli said...

I'm telling you -- Barb is one of the most thoughtful in blogland. What a wonderful treat!

Bev and Ollie "O" said...

oooo exciting! Loving the teatowel!! Your doggie is super cute!
x

s'mee said...

This is such a great post. So many good things! I adore the eggs! And a little late, but your photos of San Fran....terrific! I agree, poto ops are everywhere in that city!