Pages

Saturday, September 29, 2007

I heart San Francisco

I knew I couldn't fool you savvy world travelers (and residents!) out there! Yes, I am in San Francisco for the weekend - a business trip turned mini vacation with my dear hubby.

We are having a blast, and have walked up and down more hills than I can count. No wonder all the locals are in such great shape! Thanks to the internet, we are finding lots of things to see off the beaten track. More pics and stories next week!

Hey, Jen - Send me your addy! All souvenirs will be of the kitschy cool variety!

6 comments:

amandajean said...

have a great time on your little trip! sounds like fun.

Hagit said...

Have a good time, and do share - I'll be there in a few weeks! :)

Mary Ann said...

If you don't have fun, I'll kick your ass. HA HA HA!

Junie Moon said...

San Francisco is a wonderful city and I'm glad you're having such a grand time there.

ccb said...

Hi. Just a money saving tip if you're going to San Francisco. I bought some San Francisco tour tickets through trustedtours.com and got a really good rate. If you’re going, check them out as I think they have the best rates for tours and attractions on the net (and a good guarantee policy).

Jenmomof4 said...

Ijust posted about your cool package that you sent me! I love Good Mail! Thanks again!