Pages

Monday, July 16, 2007

Yet another Slave to Target

You may recall that I was toying with the idea of starting a Target group blog*. One day last week, I had a minor internal temper tantrum about how gosh darn busy I am and how I don't have time to do all the things I want to do, like set up a Target group blog. The very same day, the latent Slave to Target blog sent out a call for participants in a group blog effort. Awesome timing! I sent in my qualifications (go to Target 4-5 times/week, decorate my house with Target wares, Mossimo is practically burned into the back of my neck from all the Target-brand clothes I wear), and I was accepted as a writer!! Here's what my first entry was about



Go check it out!

*Now that the STT blog is back on track, I don't see the need to start another Target blog (big sigh of relief). I would encourage those of you who were interested in writing for a group blog to contact the blog owner and join the other slaves!

1 comment:

Emy said...

When big stores donate to thrift stores, they can write it off as a tax deduction. It makes more sense for them to donate it than offer it on clearance. When I worked at one, we always got stuff from local surf shops. It was awesome. I've seen a lot that offer Big Lots stuff and Target as well. They're usually the closest thrift store to the store.

Oh I love Target so much. I went twice when I was home and it wasn't enough. The clothes are so great this year! And house stuff of course. Unfortunately they don't offer much to ship here. :( Oh and I love Method cleaners and their line of cookies. Okay the list goes on and on.