Pages

Monday, June 04, 2007

Favorite Places ~ The Flower Fields



Oh so behind...lots of apologies to those I owe things to...

This week in lieu of showing my crafts in progress, I will be sharing pics of some of my favorite southern California places to visit. I can't say they constitute my ultimate favorite spots - i.e., you won't see a pic of my couch. But, they are definitely places I could visit over and over again.

This was taken at The Flower Fields in Carlsbad. Rows and rows of
Giant Tecolote Ranunculus. I think heaven might be paved in flowers...

5 comments:

Maxwell Maroon said...

I like flower fields too...but my allergies get worked up

leslie said...

very pretty! i am still working on my book! oh the pressure, ha ha!

Jenmomof4 said...

It's been awhile since I have commented!! You are on my Bloglines and I read you everyday!! Its been busy around here!! No excuses but wanted to drop in and say Hello!!

woof nanny said...

Okay, that is practically my backyard. We'll have to hang out there. Great stawberries at the snack stand.

Jane said...

See, I love these posts! I had no idea about this, now it's on my list! BTW, I am having a give away at my blog, stop on by!