Pages

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

TOO March/April ~ Rickrack

She wore lemon...



Not sure how you could avoid hearing those lyrics as you look through these pics of me hamming it up in my TOO apron for March/April. The theme was rickrack, and I used the very popular (as it would appear from how many times it has been posted to the vintage apron pool) pattern Simplicity 3206. This must have been a popular style back in the day!

I'm really into yellow this spring



Perhaps, some would say, too into yellow (the shoes!)...



The pensive housewife



Have a super terrific lemon drop of a day!!

10 comments:

jungle dream pagoda said...

You look so cute! I can't stand it!!! Love those yellow shoes!

Reethi said...

I love the shoes too! And the apron - very pretty!

Heidi said...

Ooo, I love it! Such a cute shape and I love the yellow--so bright and cheery! I love it with your shoes. :)

elizabeth said...

you are soooo friggin' cute!

why do you not have more pics of you on the blog-a-roni???

oh and i love the apron and love the shoes :)

Gina said...

Oh you are an absolute vision in yellow!

eviedee said...

You and the apron are absolutely darling! I adore that lemon fabric. I have made several aprons out of it, but none as cute as yours. Can I have a lemon drop of a drink instead of a day? :)

Jenn Maruska said...

What a pretty apron! You look fabulous!!!

African Kelli said...

Pretty sure you are the cutest girl ever. LOVE!

woof nanny said...

OMG! I just went thru the gallery, and I didn't even freakin' realize that was you! And my mom and I were fully talking about the cuteness. Now I come here, and it's you! Damn! And you're one of my best friends even. Very nice job, as usual.

Diane said...

I believe I still have that pattern in my files here...because it was the FIRST thing that I sewed in Home Ec back in the day - junior high, circa 1969?

Yep, in a black fabric with yellow, white and green huge daisies, and decorated with lime green rickrack.

Some things never change. I think I may need to make myself a new one!