Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Still counts!

The last day of the month - but it still counts in terms of getting My Missionary's package out in the mail!

Poor guy. I'm glad he isn't able to read about my monthly scramble to pull something together for him. The hastiness belies the fact that I really do want to send him something nice, and hopefully useful to him in his work. {sigh} There are only so many hours in the day, days in the month,...



I chose a laundry day theme for this month's package, and also included a couple pairs of socks. There was the cutest little can of starch at the dollar store (small anything, even starch, is cute!), but I get all freaked out at the post office when they start asking about whether or not you are sending anything "hazardous, flammable, potentially dangerous." It always makes me question the contents of my package, no matter what I am sending. You know, I think I saw a MacGyver episode once where he made an explosive device out a chocolate bar - does that count?

Of course not. But...



(What a Missionary's clothesline would look like. I'm sure MacGyver used a clothesline at least once to make something. Uh-huh. This is going nowhere...)

6 comments:

lera said...

I love the missionary clothesline. Very cute.

eviedee said...

That clothesline is SO cute!!

MaryAnn said...

clever, clever clothesline and laundry-theme!

Shanna said...

how cute!! i'm sure he will appreciate it all!

tracy said...

love the line! (thanks so much for the chook link!) and happy belated blog bday xo

Emy said...

We love Macguyver! We got the first 2 seasons from the library and have watched them all so far. Is the only guy who can pull off a mullet or what?!? I may even have a secret crush on old Mac. :D
Maybe the next theme should be Macguyver.
Ps. He used coathangers to get himself out of a holding room once too!.

Cute clothesline! Shrinky dinks?