Pages

Monday, March 12, 2007

Let's try this again...

Remember the Christmas aprons? One red, and one green.



There was a little contest to see who would get them. The gal that one never got back to me with her email/addy, so I was kind of stuck with them. As mentioned, I sent the red one recently to Elizabeth as part of a little package.

So here the green one sits...lonely...hoping she will get to cook corned beef and cabbage this year.

If you are interested in an apron plus some St. Paddy's Day fun, please leave a comment and I'll do a drawing at the end of the day (*hopefully* if I send this out Wednesday a.m. it may get to a U.S. address before Saturday!) To avoid potential mishaps, please leave an email address if you don't have a blog/ your blog does not have your email address in an readily identifiable place.

May the luck of the Irish be with you!

8 comments:

ceciliap@comcast.net said...

The aprons are so cute. Your holiday crafting/ decorating puts me to shame ;)

Stephanie said...

I've been thinking about aprons lately.

/crosses her fingers, toes, and eyes for luck
;)

Rachel said...

too cute! sign me up!

telfair said...

I didn't win the Mega Millions jackpot last week, but maybe I'll get a darling green apron to make up for that...

stephanie said...

I do happen to have baking plans on Saturday for a St. Patty's Day party that very evening...

Dee Light said...

What lovely aprons!!! Green perfect for Saint Pat's Day!!!

OldRound said...

Ummm, If I leave a comment and then win then that means that I'll be consumed with winner's guilt and then I'll feel like I have to do one of those crazy comment drawings that together-with-it-not-lazy bloggers do. So pretend I didn't leave this comment. Like it's a no thank you. I just didn't want to be rude. Luck of the Irish to You!

mascanlon49@hotmail.com said...

Oh it will look so cute when i have the clan over on Saturday for corned beef, cabbage and Irish Soda Bread!