Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Help, please!



Sorry for the lame post, but I am really really desperate here! Has anyone seen a wooden (finger)nail brush at a chain retail store lately (like within the last month or so?) I need one for a baby gift I am working on. It needs to have bristles on only one side (I can only find 2-sided versions online), have a flat, unmarked back, and the more delicate the better. I'd prefer not to buy a whole gift basket type thingy, but, like I said, I am desperate so let me know what you've seen out there! Of course I will make it worth your while ; )

4 comments:

IEAT_SNOWMANPOOP said...

I got on in a gift basket that came from walmart one time. Like those ones you get at Christmas. I know that probably doesn't help.

June said...

I saw one recently at Cost Plus (also known as World Market) in their bath product section. I wasn't paying close attention as I was searching for something else but I'm pretty sure that they had some.

Miss Bliss said...

I will keep an eye out for it. I think I saw some at Target while ago. I will check again!

Catrina said...

I saw one a few weeks ago at Bath & Body Works...they also had a wooden rubber ducky sitting on a body scrub brush. Hope this help, good luck :)