Pages

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Shadow Boxer

Made for my honey



I think this is our only photobooth photo - taken a month or two after we started dating. I don't know if we were massively big back then or the booth was slightly small, but you can tell we had issues based on how my head dominates the picture.

Made with more ephemera from the lovely Little Pink Studio and a cool box that cost $1 from Joann (there is a piece of glass that slides out of the side - cute and cheap as it was, I'm pretty sure this would not have been appropriate for kids to take to their school V-day party).

Hope everybody had a good day involving lots of smooches (smooches from pooches count, too!)

9 comments:

eviedee said...

Oddly enough I gave my husband that exact same box for Valentine's Day. You were definately more creative with your presentation though. My husband only received candy, while it looks like you managed to cram a lifetime of memories into that tiny box. :)Awesome job!

leslie said...

pretty jen! we need to go to little tokyo asap, i keep thinking about how cool it is there (the way you described it).

Scarlet Tanager said...

Adorable! You are so creative. I saw those boxes at Joann the other day and couldn't think of a thing to do with them.

Coleen said...

Too cute!

elizabeth said...

ka-yuuute!

telfair said...

That's a great gift idea, and such a good picture of you. You have the loveliest smile!

Patricia said...

What a sweet gift! I hope your day was great

jungle dream pagoda said...

I love this!!!

barbian7 said...

Oh my gosh, adorable. I hope you submit it to the photobooth groups on flickr.