Pages

Monday, February 05, 2007

Need a lift?

I'm so sorry to hear that people wish the month of February would just fall right off the calendar. It has always been a good month for me - lots of birthdays (including yours truly), and the big, showy, full of love V-Day. I guess I've never had to contend with weather issues - I can imagine the snow that was such a welcome sight at Christmas is getting a little old by now.

Perhaps coincidentally, as I could not possibly blame the month of February at large, I have been plagued with a run of bad luck lately. Not the funny kind this time, either. From our email exchanges, it appears that a few of you are dealing with some crappy stuff as well. So, here's a little something to brighten your day


Via: VideoSift

I could watch this over and over and laugh every single time. Hang in there, friends! And if you're feeling down this month, just think of heart-shaped chocolates, cherry chip cupcakes, and homemade Valentines!

6 comments:

elizabeth said...

let february fall off the calendar?!?!?!?!?

i think not. yours truly also has a bday this month and i look forward to the month of february all friggin' year.

shame on them :)

elizabeth said...

if i send you some moola will you send me a cherry cake mix/frosting???? pretty pretty please with a cherry on top???

i cannot find this *anywhere*

Sarah and Jack said...

Eh, I am sorry to hear things are going poorly for you. If you need anything at all, just give a shout. We got your lovely new year cracker yesterday! It was awesome. Jack made off with the heart and the bell, and the cat made off with the feather! Clearly, good times were had by all!

eviedee said...

Sorry to hear that all is not well in the land of mouse. Thank you SO much for the cracker. After you posted the link to the website I was lusting after the wee bells. Now I have one, and my cat has feathers to play with. :) I hope that your month improves soon!

telfair said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your run of bad luck.

I know what that's like. Word.

I only wish wonderful things for the House of Mouse!

Will keep all fingers crossed that things become exceedingly well exceedingly fast.

Barb said...

Birthday month? WHAT?!!! All the emails we've exchanged, and not one freakin' hint until now. Tsk tsk tsk. Okay, 'fess up. When is it?