Pages

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

An Acrostic Valentine



Really it's simple
I'm sure you can't rebuff
Crispy cereal tastes best
Enveloped in marshmallow stuff!

K
eep some for you
Rid yourself of guilt
In the recipe, minimal fat
So you can eat until you're fillt - er - full.
Pieces of candy dot these hearts
I cut them out with care
Each one holds a secret
Strawberry-flavored marshmallows are in there!

This is harder than I thought
Rhyming is not my game
Even still I want to wish you
A Happy Valentine's Day!
To...you. Crap. I ended up with two extra letters
So - go eat some Rick Krispies Treats already!

5 comments:

June said...

What yummy Valentine treats--and a Happy Valentine's Day to you, too!

Coleen said...

How sweet!

Scarlet Tanager said...

Yum!
Happy Valentine's Day!

eviedee said...

This is SO fun and clever! How about, "So you can eat them at full tilt!" for the S line. Happy
Valentines Day!

Miss Bliss said...

Too Funny! Hope you had a great day!