Pages

Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

In 2007, we* wish you


**
~ A new car
~ Beauty
~ Beer
~ Courage
~ Friendship
~ Good dreams
~ Good sex
~ Happiness
~ Harmony
~ Health
~ Joy
~ Laughter
~ Love
~ Luck
~ Peace
~ Potency
~ Prosperity
~ Respect
~ Security
~ Success
~ Wealth
~ Win the lottery

* Can you guess which were BT's?
** These crackers from Target were a major letdown, as they only contained 3 small jingle bells. I decided to promote them solely as noise makers, and made them more appealing by writing out a wish for the person that chose them.

4 comments:

Barb said...

I love the idea of making crackers. I haven't done it yet, but I think it would be fun to stuff homemade ones with small gifts. Or even words, or wishes or coupons (kiss, massage, etc). You can send me the good sex one--I've misplaced that one lately and I miss it :)

Megan said...

And a happy, prosperous and apparently rather raunchy new year to you also.

jungle dream pagoda said...

Leave it to you to go one better than Target.

Gina said...

Happy new year : )