Pages

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Crazy Craving*

Can anybody help Eviedee and me out? Where can you buy (uncut) honeycomb paper?



I found a few listings on Ebay (mostly UK). Here's one U.S. listing.
I also called a few school supply stores, and a local craft store that has more unusual items not usually found at Michaels, but no luck. Here's a wholesaler.



I honestly don't think the MSL December issue had the source for the honeycomb paper! I remember looking halfheartedly, but I don't remember seeing it. Of course, the bulk of that issue is in the recycling bin right now, so I'll have to send out this inquiry to those of you that keep your magazines intact (suddenly wishing that I did...)



* Honeycomb! Honeycomb!

** Decorations are from a "sprinkle" given by my book group to a celebrate a member's second baby. We were reading a housewife-y book at the time, Angry Housewives Eating Bon Bons, so we went with a 50s style baby shower. The plastic storks held tulle wrapped chocolate mint lentils. The honeycomb storks were my favorite!

8 comments:

eviedee said...

Hooray! With The Felt Mouse on the case that paper is soon to be mine! Bwahahahahaha! I found a place that sells it on eBay, they call it "Bee paper" Unfortunately, I have an irrational hatred of eBay but you sane folks can find it there. BTW I ADORE your sprinkle ornaments! So cute!

Sarah and Jack said...

LOL, I swear everytime I come here you have changed the template! I didn't have much luck finding that paper either. I have been searching high and low for ruffled/fringe crepe paper and I can only find one source, and it is sparkly. (While usually a good thing, I want plain!)

Mom said...

This is all I could find besides ebay.

http://www.homecrafts.co.uk/html/product.asp?cat1=9&cat2=1212&cat3=2630
The downside is that it retails for a little over 17 pounds which roughly converts to $33.

Dawn said...

have you tried a party supply store? sometimes you can also get them from a school supply store. But I'm thinking that a party store would be your best bet. Might also try some place that sells stuff for weddings! I hope this helps!!

elizabeth said...

love, love, love, the decorations. where did you find them?

laura said...

In MSL December: Bee paper, posi-bendr- www.posibendr.com. I've seen it on eBay, too. Just search for the Bee Paper. It seemed to be about $1 per sheet. The vintage ornaments that I now so desperately want from said issue: hundreds of dollars. whaaaa?

jungle dream pagoda said...

Those pics are the best! I love honeycomb goodness!

Anonymous said...

It's nice to know that I'm not the only one that cant find this paper!I have searched and searched for honeycomb paper and this is what I have come up with(that IS in the U.S.)


http://wackywagon.com/honeycomb.htm

http://www.kamya.com/honeycomb2.html

~Sahara