Pages

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Cheesy Filler Post (#9)

You may have noticed a lack of gifts showing up during my 25 posts of Christmas. Yeah, about those homemade gifts...I know I'm pretty sure I will get them done on time. Even though this post indicates that there is over a week left until Christmas, I pretty much have to have everything done by this Friday (5 days!). I don't even have all of the supplies for some of the projects!! I think this is my worst year ever in terms of timing. But, more fun things have presented themselves esp. on the weekends. And, there is always the drug store if I need a last minute gift. And "sick" days. haha

Further distraction for you and yours...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been sick since Thanksgiving. I haven't been tooooo upset about it though as it has been the perfect opportunity to stay home and craft! :)Good luck with all of your projects!

jungle dream pagoda said...

Lord Gawd,what fun! I "elf-a-ma-tized " myself and sent it to my travlin' hubby!

Barb said...

Ah, "sick" days. Um hum. Real familiar with those. Took one today as a matter of fact. Seeing as it's nearly midnight, I may be doing it again tomorrow. If I could ever drag myself away from
Food TV, I might get something done. I'm dog-sitting, and my sewing machine is at home. This presents a problem when needing to finish gifts. Yep, ever the last minute...

Coleen said...

I know exactly what you mean! I feel pressed, and I have so many projects still to do. I want to call in sick soooooo bad!