Pages

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Warning

Now that I'm pretty much caught up with craft stuff from September, it's on to Halloween goodness! Or evilness, if that's a word (spell check says yes!)

Big major warning that my post tomorrow will contain images that may be too intense for any sensitive readers. Everything you will see is FAKE, and it was all done in good fun.




Oh, and if you make it through, there will be a surprise at the end - something you never thought you would see on my blog. Not that you ever thought you would see a severed, bloody hand holding a cell phone here, either...

2 comments:

crazycatladymel said...

Can't wait! Halloween is my favorite holiday.

Miss Bliss said...

Oooohhhh! I will soooo be checking back. You might just be the encouragement I need to get my act in gear to decorate!