Pages

Friday, June 02, 2006

A-Z Meme

I've been tagged for the A-Z meme by Telfair

Accent
American,occasionally Valley Girl (lots of, you know, "like")

Booze Yes, please

Chore I Hate
Vacuuming

Dogs/cats
2 cats, 1 dog, though sometimes it feels like we have 4 cats and 3 dogs with all the mess.

Essential Electronics
'puter

Favorite Perfume I guess I'm in the "white flowers" stage of perfumes that appeal to me (graduated from the "fruit scents"). I wear Christian Dior J'adore only on occasions (so, next to never)

Gold/silver
Silver, though antique gold is sometimes ok

Hometown
San Diego, California

Insomnia
Last year around this time, but lately I've been sleeping like a rock

Job title
err...too specific for me, and would make me easy to find online. Let's just say it's long and is one of those titles people ask you, what does that mean? after you tell them

Kids
0, but next year is the Year of the Pig, and the last year for awhile that would be compatible with two rabbits....something to consider : )

Living arrangement
I live in a duplex with my husband of 4 years amongst the aforementioned animal kingdom

Most Admired Trait Giving

Number of sexual partners
uhhh....

Overnight hospital stays
None, thankfully

Phobia Used to be bats, but overcame that one visiting Austin last summer. Thinking about getting a tattoo of a bat to celebrate. Now I really really really am afraid of snakes.

Quote
I apply quotes to a lot of situations, but I don't really have my ultimate quote that signifies me.

Religion
I've been told that I am a very spiritual, if not religious, person. Oh, I found a cool quote by Albert Einstein for this one: "Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind."

Siblings
0. By marriage, however, I have a large family of 3 SILs and 3 BILs

Time I usually wake up
Groan. 6 o'clock. Then I hit the snooze button for half an hour, give or take. On the weekends, without commitments (which are rare), 10 o'clock

Unusual talent
Is it unusual that I don't have any?

Vegetable I refuse to eat
None that I've been offered thus far

Worst habit Being late

X-rays
Can't even recall the last one

Yummy foods I make
Cupcakes, meatloaf, spaghetti sauce

Zodiac sign -- Pisces (Astrological); Rabbit (Chinese)

Fun meme! Let's see - who to tag. Mary doesn't do memes, Shanna is moving, how about Elizabeth or Emy?

1 comment:

Pink Rocket said...

ooh ooh ooh! i love memes! screw unpacking!! gotta do this one! lol