Pages

Friday, June 02, 2006

A Temporarily Permanent Hiatus

I'm not much for good-byes, and I don't want to blab on and on about it, but I'm going to be leaving you for awhile. I may be back around October (when the holidays pick up again), but not for certain.

I'll still be participating in Tie One On
(Musicals! I cannot resist) and Hot Mitt Monthly when the mood strikes, and I will be updating Flickr with any new projects, so please add me as a contact if you're interested in keeping in touch.

It's been really fun getting to know everyone! I will still be reading up on you all, but probably won't be leaving many comments. I'll be an infamous lurker with a bloggy past...

Back to our regular crafting schedule...

12 comments:

Pink Rocket said...

i'll miss you!! don't be a stranger!!

Gina said...

Oh... well I hope you are happy and healthy in your new ventures. We all love your presence and will miss you but want you to be most fulfilled! Have a lovely time. Such a beautiful photo, such a beautiful girl.

Megan said...

Sniff .. bye then ... sniff.

elizabeth said...

oh no! this really makes me sad. i hope your days are filled with much craftiness!

i certainly hope that nothing happened to bring this on.

chanadaal said...

I'll miss you too! Yours is one of my favourite blogs to read!

telfair said...

Wow, I don't really know what to say...I'll miss you SO MUCH!

I'm disappointed, but I understand. Real life does take precedence. I've even been feeling the same way a bit lately, that my blogging days might be wrapping up temporarily permanently, too.

Anyway, you have been a true inspiration and I wish you nothing but the best in all of your crafting. You will be missed.

Fitinha Azul said...

:(

heather said...

Say it isn't so. I'll miss you so very much. Have a great summer and I hope to see you again in the fall, if not sooner.

Alicia P. said...

Take care, Jennifer. Xo, a

Barb said...

Is everything okay, Jennifer? You seemed to enjoy blogging so much. I don't understand. Feel free to email any time.

Rosa said...

Sorry to see you gone for a bit. I just found you today. I am going to put you on my blogroll and I can't wait till you come back. Have a good rest.

jek in the box said...

we're sort of neoghbors so if ya ever wanna trek out to thrift stores or chinatown, i'm nearby...

xx
~jek