Pages

Thursday, June 01, 2006

June Coloriffic Swap ~ Sent

Here's my June Coloriffic Swap-O-Rama package, getting ready to go out



All wrapped up



The colors this month were black, white, and a third mystery color determined by the giver or the receiver. My partner didn't voice a preference, so I went with aqua. The handmade items include the little polka dot purse (with the tied handle) and the French memo board. I also made a cheesy little beaded bookmark with my swap partner's name on it, but I may not include that after all, as it is a little too basic (think Girl Scouts).

Speaking of mail, I've been on a bit of an online shopping kick recently. Well, "obsession" may be a more appropriate word, really. I think I've gone too long saying that I'll buy something "next month," but then the next month comes, and I still don't buy it. So...I've kind of been making up for my months of deprivation plus a little extra to make sure I'm super saturated. Most everything is still in transit, but I did receive a heavenly
little package from snapcrafty. I don't know how I'll ever bring myself to use any of it, as it is really just a lot of fun to pour everything out and just imagine the possibilities.




Warm palette bead set



2 charm lots



Vintage flowers



and some extras thrown in!

I also ordered the featured necklace from Fred Flare
(sheepish grin). Really, I should have been good with just one of these wonderful things, but sometimes in life you have to indulge.

3 comments:

Gina said...

Wow, woah, what! Your package is the absolute bomb! Your hand made stuff is so amazing I really like your board, and the purse, they are so sweet and cute! Your whole package is so pulled together, you are so good at it! That's one lucky swapper!

elizabeth said...

girl! how do i get in on this color swap and how do i get you as my partner??? your color pkgs. are friggin' fabulous. love the beads and can't wait to see what you do with them :)

Jennifer said...

Sign ups for July (brown and baby blue) are open right now at http://www.swap-bot.com/swap/show/265 until June 5. You also need to join the Flikr group at http://www.flickr.com/groups/swap-o-rama/

Lots of fun!