Pages

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Easter in Four...

Simple dimple Easter eggs



I had big plans, of course, to do 'em up Martha-style, but I realized what a waste 'o time this would be, considering they are just going to be peeled and used as deviled eggs. At least I get to show off my cute egg platter from my mama! Ahhh....

Not feeling the craft this week. Well, one project is going great , and I'll show you Monday for sure, but not doing well along the Easter lines. Then there were so many more things I wanted to get done, but know I have just plum run out of time. Unlike Christmas, where I would've stay up till the wee hours of the a.m. to get stuff done, Easter crafts just don't seem worth it.

I will, however, share my new favorite holiday site with you: D. Blumchen and Co.

It's where I got the White Rabbit Easter Egg Dye, as well as some egg boxes, German glass glitter, and lovely little millinery flowers that I have been looking for forever (to decorate a nest for a bird like Barb found recently - it's funny how things come together all at once). I think the prices at Blumchen are really reasonable, and they also have a great selection of NOS (new original stock, for those of you who haven't fixed up a classic car).


They have equally amazing stuff for Halloween and Christmas - It will be my first stop for holiday decorating for now on!

5 comments:

telfair said...

Easter looks like it will be a beautiful occasion at the Felt Mouse Haus.

Have a wonderful weekend and a very happy Easter!

rebecca said...

thanks for the great link! i've been looking for a source for glass glitter -- and they have so many other great things as well. thank you again for sending me one of your vintage patterns! i can't wait to try out the little top for my daughter.

Gina said...

Such cute stuff in those photos!

my house is cuter than yours said...

I LOVE those little chicky cut outs!

Sarah and Jack said...

I was just looking at those glitter paper mache eggs on the cover of last year's Easter Martha magazine yesterday. I really love them, but once you buy all the stuff (the boxes, the glitter, the flowers), they are so pricey. I am not sure I can justify it *yet*. LOL