Pages

Friday, March 17, 2006

March Coloriffic Swap Received!

Yeah!!! I received my first ever swap package in the mail today!

Just in time for St. Patrick's Day, I received this lovely green package from Patricia all the way from Portugal!



I love everything - the fun felt, froggie stickers, little doggie stamps, and the pretty green sketchbook. Not to mention the cute little guys in the front that she made (she likes felt, too, and is in to needle felting!) Here's a close up



You can't tell from the picture, but the turtle is a magnet, the flower is a pin. Really great timing, as I did not have anything green to wear tomorrow!

I am also in love with the Miss mannequin paper doll book. So cute! The clothes are adorable - some are in color, and others are for you to fill in



Patricia, if you are reading this, thank you so much!! You have made the Coloriffic Swap-o-rama an enjoyable experience from both sides (giving, and now receiving).

3 comments:

Fitinha Azul said...

Hello Jennifer
Yes I am here;)
It was great to have You as a partner in my first international swap.
Thank You!
PatrĂ­cia

(my nick here is #dear mommy# because of my first blog where I write about my experience as a mother)

Fitinha Azul said...

And maybe we could swap again someday;)
Kissies

telfair said...

That's so exciting! You really got some cool stuff. I love the felt animals -- they're just so cute!

What a great idea -- an international swap.

Clever and wonderful, thanks for sharing, as always.