Pages

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Aprons Away

I was over at Anthro looking at the new summer line, and thinking what I wouldn't give if all of their stuff was priced half of what it is normally (*ting*)

Then I saw this ensemble




and got all excited to think maybe wearing aprony/smocky things will actually be a trend this year (and not just a couple of us rebels wearing their TOO submissions in public).

I made my way over to the apron section of the website, and realized - hey - these are the most reasonably priced things here! You still get great fabrics and details, but for around 20 bucks.





I'm glad it finally feels like Spring around here - very mild weather - a little cool, and with a hint of moisture in the air. The Winter was too hot and dry. Spring weather also motivates me to work out more so I won't look like a heffalump in any new clothes I do end up buying!

6 comments:

telfair said...

Look at you, with your snazzy new template!! I really like it.

Again, I simply CANNOT BELIEVE that you in any way resemble a Heffalump.

Anonymous said...

I love your new format.


One of your biggest fans,

M

Pink Rocket said...

I've GOT to figure out how to make that top!! LOVE it!! Like the new look of the blog too!

my house is cuter than yours said...

yay for wearing aprons out in public!!!

my house is cuter than yours said...

and i love your *ting* reference! ha ha ha!!!

GoGo said...

Oh my, I love the idea of wearing smocky like stuff. Consider me on board. :o).