Pages

Thursday, March 30, 2006

April Color-iffic Swap Received!

Here's all the great stuff that came from kyytvioleta for the April Color-iffic Swap-O-Rama, all the way from Singapore!



Three great little pouches (the green and white polka dot one folds out into a tote bag), 2 notepads, 3 skeins of yarn (two of which should be used for making socks, as I am feeling a little anxious - in a good way - that my blog buddy is advancing in her knitting skills so well doing things I haven't even tried yet), M&Ms, 2 crocheted flower pins, 2 packs of beads, a hippo coin purse, pig bookmark, and octopus pencil holder/sharpener.

I feel very spoiled! Swaps are so much fun!

3 comments:

Gina said...

What a stash!

telfair said...

This is an unbelievable package. It made me green with envy & I almost considered investigating more about the Swap. However, I had to admit to myself that I am not crafty / organized enough, or a good enough gift-giver to be able to keep up. I'll just enjoy your loot, vicariously.

I wish you would give socks a try...you'd probably turn out a gorgeous, perfect sock on your first go. Then you could help me. When you see my finished sock product, you'll probably understand that I am a long ways from mastering the fine art of sock-knitting!

my house is cuter than yours said...

i love that octopus pencil sharpener!!!