Pages

Monday, February 06, 2006

Voting for 99 Cent Challenge is up!

Please go to http://flickr.com/groups/99centchallenge/ to vote for your favorite! All the participants would truly appreciate all of the votes that they can get, so even if this isn't normally really your "thing", it would be great if you could pop over and cast your vote.

* Very Important* You must be logged into Flickr to see all 6 entries plus mine. It appears that two accounts, Petulant and Pink Rocket*, are currently tagged as NIPSA by Flickr, and you will not be able to see their entries until you log in (which you have to do anyway to leave a comment).

Don't have a Flickr account? It's fast and free to sign up at http://flickr.com/

Directions for voting are posted as a discussion topic on the group homepage. Voting ends Friday, February 10, at 5:00 pm PST.

*Hey guys ~ Please let me know if you would like me to post your pic rather than under your account to avoid this problem. Keep in mind that it is not a problem if someone is logged into Flickr, which they would have to do anyway to actually leave a comment. Here's more info.

5 comments:

elizabeth said...

lemme double check, but i was logged in and i still didn't see the other two entries.

hmmm...

petulant said...

I'm NIPSA? :)

I reckon it would be most straightforward to you to post the photo for me Jennifer, if you don't mind? Then at least voters can see them all at once.

Wanda said...

To see Petulant's and Pink Rocket's entries, I had to click on the '6 Members' option and then click on their names and go from there.
Gosh, it is difficult for me to decide. I am undecided between two entries. One seems the more 'edible' (lol) and the other table setting/presentation appeals to me the most.

Jennifer said...

Update: I added the two photos through my account. So, some people may see them twice. I'm sorry this is so confusing!

telfair said...

Okay, I voted. And might I say that I'm blown away by everyone's cleverness!
Kudos to all!