Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Tea Time

Since it is my month to host Book Group, I made these little treats for the gals



I bought the favor boxes first and then - hrmm - what do I put in them? Where does one turn if one is in a crafty quandary? Martha, of course! Here is the how-to for the tea bags (probably pretty obvious from the pic, but I want to give credit where it is due). The tea flavors are Cinnamon ("Hot Stuff"), Chocolate ("Sweets 4 the Sweet"), and French Vanilla ("My Cup of Tea").

4 comments:

Gina said...

Great idea and oh so cute.

Anonymous said...

i had a book group with some friends a while back....but eventually everyone got too busy to read (but they still had time for Survivor and According to Jim, so go figure...)...i might track down these books and read them...now i am reading the secret life of bees...so so...
--averageloser--

my house is cuter than yours said...

These are soo cute! I love that print on the bags and the tea titles you came up with are very clever!

elizabeth said...

these are so cute. i wish i was a part of your book group!