Pages

Friday, February 03, 2006

Love swag

This seems this one is a popular diy project this year, particularly for people with arches - one of the heart garlands from Christmas Traditions. Here's my version



I saw the real deal in a boutique, and folks trust me, it is not worth $22. The garland they use looks vintage, but I'm sure mine will, too, after a few years of storage (cost: $2). The pressed paper hearts cost about a buck each at Michaels, a big bottle of glitter cost $3, and the beads cost 94 cents at Walmart. For once, a project that cost less than just buying the item pre-made!

2 comments:

rebecca said...

looks great! thanks for the heads-up on where to find all the goods to make one!

my house is cuter than yours said...

looks beautiful, and even more so since it didn't cost $22!!