Pages

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

It's Groundhog Day!

Well, maybe I'm a little early, but only by an hour or two. By the time you read this, it prolly will be Groundhog Day officially. AND, GH Day is also my Mom's b-day! So, I wanted her to see her GH Day cupcakes (to be enjoyed in the virtual world) as soon as she logged on to my blog tomorrow. My Mom is, after all, my most avid reader!



I got the idea here, but I used happy and worried faces, depending if the GH saw his shadow or not. There are more worried than happy faces - is that a sign of things to come? Check in on Punxsutawney Phil to get the final verdict.

Happy Birthday, Mom!

5 comments:

telfair said...

I love these cupcakes!!

I totally forgot it was Groundhog Day -- it's not an Australian holiday (since it's summertime here...)

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that Phil does NOT see his shadow. (That's the positive verdict, right? No more winter?)

Pink Rocket said...

How freakin' cute! Jerrett thinks Groundhog Day is realy "Grandpa Day"! Happy Birthday to your Mom!

my house is cuter than yours said...

Oh the cuteness and how clever!
My mom is my blog's # 1 fan also! Happy birthday to yours!

my house is cuter than yours said...

p.s. I just went to the site you got the inspiration from and man are your cakes cuter! Also I showed them to the hubby and he said to save him one!

elizabeth said...

those are so cute (and so yummy looking).

hope you had a happy groundhog day!!