Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Hot Mitt Monthly - February

Here's my pot holder for the February Hot Mitt Monthly



The was red potholders, heart-shaped or other Valentine related hot mitts. In addition to being heart-shaped and red, the fabric used is named "More Romance" from the Alex Anderson redwork collection. The fabric shown in the background of the pic was used on the back of the potholder.

March's theme is to make an embroidered pot holder. I already have an awesome idea, but please don't expect it to be implemented until the last minute, as is my m.o.

4 comments:

my house is cuter than yours said...

ohhh! very nice! Doe it have openings for your hand? It looks like it but i wasn't sure. I also like the photo set-up; using the fabric that appears on the other side.

Liz said...

You Won! You are......
The FEB 2006 PRINCESS POT HOLDER!!!

Jennifer said...

Wow! I feel so honored!

Lisa Martin said...

Is there a pattern for your Feb potholder?