Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

For my Little Monsters

I'm shameless - I want to be my nieces' and nephews' favorite aunt. For one little guy, it's not that hard, 'cause I'm the aunt that he sees the most. For all 5 of them, I go out of my way to spoil them rotten. Here are their V-day presents



A "little monster" theme, using patches, stickers, and cards from Fishcakes. The shirts were 99 cents from one of those factory direct stores that sells untagged clothing (hence the ribbon tags, that will most likely immediately be removed because they are too itchy). I think they will get a kick out of the shirts, especially the boys.

Hopefully they won't hold it against their Aunt Jen that her gifts arrive a few days late!

4 comments:

telfair said...

I'm sure they'll be so excited!

I'm always blown away by your talent in this area.

I immediately went to Fishcakes & bought some stuff for my brother's birthday, upcoming.

my house is cuter than yours said...

These are so adorable! I can't believe how cheap those patches are!

Gina said...

What a great idea! Would you be my aunt?

Pink Rocket said...

how cute! i'm going o check out their site! they'll love their gifts!