Pages

Thursday, December 08, 2005

I love/hate Knitty

OK, so of course I love this essential online knitting guide - who doesn't? I'm just a little crabby that they waited until the second week of December to post their Winter edition with all these great knitted gift ideas. And, I didn't even receive my email notification that the new edition was online - I've just been checking the website periodically. Oh well. At least I'll have some projects to consider throughout the year for babies and b-days.

Of course, love Jess Hutchison's kitty



And this will surely be a gift for a Best Friend soon



TCFW*!



*Too Cute For Words!

I know I keep saying it, but I really need to stop looking at all the crafty blogs and websites out there that are brimming with great ideas. I've second-, third-, and fourth-guessed my Christmas craft list already. I haven't posted anything I've made in awhile, but I assure you I am frantically knitting, sewing, and pasting away!

2 comments:

telfair said...

Good Lord, those things are cute...how I wish I could knit!!

telfair said...

I had to come back and post another comment about those adorable knitted toys...they've been a true inspiration to me and I've decided to try to learn to knit! I've wanted to for a long time and this was just the extra nudge I needed. I think I'm going to try a beginners' book first, it might be a good project for the Christmas airplane ride / holiday at home. Thanks for the inspiration!!