Pages

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Fin!

My final Christmas project



A scarf for my mom. Not too fancy, or complicated - Just needed the time to finish it. I completed the last segment at our Christmas Eve party at BT's mom's house. My nieces and nephews always like to "help" when I am knitting at family events (playing with the yarn, wearing the completed projects). The kids enjoyed their visit from Santa (played by BT). The oldest one (age 4) hid behind the couch, and the youngest two began crying when Santa came in the door. But, eventually every one warmed up to him, and had a picture or two taken on his lap. The puppets were a big hit, and the puppet theater withstood some abuse before it was put up for the night.

Whew! All the crafts are finished and wrapped, with no time to spare!

No comments: