Pages

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Feliz Navidad!

The last "project" to prepare for this Christmas was a Mexican Christmas dinner. We served tamales, enchiladas, tacos, and a Mexican caesar salad.


(That's my mom!)

My parents, BT's brother and sister-in-law, and our nephew Parker did not seem to mind the non-traditional Christmas meal. And of course Chuy was excited to celebrate his heritage.


(Ole!)

After dinner, we finally got to open our presents (It's still hard even at 30-years-old to be patient when presents are involved). I can't wait to show you what I got!

2 comments:

my house is cuter than yours said...

Chuy seems to always have that same expression on his face! I think the Feliz Navidad dinner is such a great idea... I'll be stealing that one for Christmas next year, thank you very much!

Jennifer said...

Yeah - he's not much one taking pictures. The only way I can even convince him to sit still is to coax him into the dog bed, but then he is still apprehensive about what I am doing (as evidenced by his expression)