Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Stumble of the Day 11.30

I was looking at job sites (this month was my 5-year anniversary at my current job, which equates in my book to time to move on), but got bored and started stumbling. I kid you not - this was the first site that came up: A Tribute to Ventriloquism



Coincidence? I think not. I even found my first partner



What the...? I am glad this thing is in another country, and I kind of hope he stays there. I guess I forgot that being a ventriloquist would mean hanging out with creepy dummies all day. I mean, I did mention I was looking for a new job, right?

If you don't have it, you gotta get it: http://www.stumbleupon.com/

2 comments:

telfair said...

Haha! That is too funny...those dummies are pretty creepy. I understand why people lock them in suitcases.

bt said...

You'll bring one of those creepy things home over my dead body!