Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

2 Weeks Notice

Dear Boss,
I am submitting my two-weeks notice today. I just received my new craft books from Amazon Japan, and am afraid that I will need to devote myself full time to making every single project in each of the books. I appreciate your understanding of my higher purpose in life - to be the ultimate crafter.

Thank you,
JW

But seriously - these books are amazing:

(ISBN4-579-10998-8)











(ISBN4-579-11017-X)











(ISBN4-579-11020-X)














(ISBN4-579-10927-9)















And I have one more zakka* and one more patchwork book on order from Kinokuniya! I don't know what it is about Japanese crafting, but it has me hooked. Hopefully I will have a completed project to post soon. Once I learn Japanese...

*zakka -
all the 'small, various sundry products used in everyday life' encompassing household goods, daily necessities and sundries.

No comments: